NACE Foundation of Canada - Dennis B Dutton Award for Student Leadership Excellence
This scholarship was created in 2018 to recognize exceptional leadership in promoting and/or positively influencing the education of current or future students within Canada in the fields of corrosion science and engineering. NACE Foundation of Canada will award up to two (2) scholarships in the amount of $4,000 CDN each.
1. Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a graduate program engaged in Materials Science (chemistry, physics or biology) & Engineering at an accredited college or university in Canada.
2. Candidate Evaluation
The following information should be included for review by the Selection Committee:
- Completed Online Application
- Curriculum vitae, including description of grading system for student performance
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms from educators or employers familiar with applicants background
- Statement of leadership (Essay: Specific outcomes that substantiate the student’s exceptional service, which can include research dissemination, committee work and public outreach activities.)
3. Application Guidelines
In addition to the information above, please be sure to review the General Scholarship Guidelines. Applicants must meet all Scholarship Eligibility Requirements and answer all required essay questions.