Travel Assistance Program
Each year AMPP allocates a minimum of $25,000 (USD) to help fund student travel to AMPP Annual Conference + Expo. Travel Assistance awards are equally distributed among applicants, with the maximum amount allocated per applicant being $300 (USD). Students will be notified of travel awards in mid-February.
1. Eligibility Requirements
In order to be eligible to receive Travel Assistance, students must be in attendance at the conference for a minimum of two nights / three days. AMPP has made this travel assistance available to support the following students:
AMPP academic scholarship recipients*
- Presenters in the Student Poster Session*
- Named presenters of a paper in the technical program*
*Note: Students who meet more than one criteria are only eligible to receive one travel award.
2. Travel Assistance Redemption @ AMPP Annual Conference + Expo
- Travel Assistance certificates will be available for pick-up at the conference (date and time TBD).
- Certificates must be redeemed for cash at the conference Registration desk (date and time TBD) during the AMPP Annual Conference + Expo. A valid photo ID is required and students will be required to complete a W8/W9 form (Social Security Number required, if applicable). Specific times for redemption will be indicated on the certificate.