AMPP Philadelphia Chapter Liberty Bell Academic Scholarship
The AMPP Philadelphia Chapter Liberty Bell Academic Scholarship was created to recognize outstanding students within the AMPP Philadelphia Chapter who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of science and/or engineering. AMPP will award one (1) scholarship in the amount of $3,000 on behalf of the Philadelphia Chapter.
1. Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate engineering, materials science, or physical science program at an accredited college or university.
- Applicants must either have a permanent residence or attend a college/university that lies within the geographic boundaries of the AMPP Philadelphia Chapter.
- Students enrolled in 2-year or junior colleges are eligible to apply.
2. Candidate Evaluation
The following information should be included for review by the Selection Committee:
- Completed Application
- Academic transcript
- Two (2) Recommendation Forms from educators or employers familiar with applicants background
3. Application Guidelines
In addition to the information above, please be sure to review the General Scholarship Guidelines. Applicants must meet all Scholarship Eligibility Requirements and answer all required essay questions.
- Supplemental Questions
- I confirm that I have a permanent residence or attend a college/university that lies within the geographic boundaries of the NACE Philadelphia Section (View Zip Codes).